The leadership group of researchers associated with the Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons consists of (in alphabetical order):
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere, Professor at the Faculty of Philosophy at the Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Brett M. Frischmann, Charles Widger Endowed University Professor in Law, Business and Economics, Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, USA
- Michael J. Madison, Professor of Law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Charles M. Schweik, Professor at the Department of Environmental Conservation at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA
- Katherine J. Strandburg, Alfred B. Engelberg Professor of Law at the New York University School of Law, New York, New York, USA
Knowledge Commons Email List:
The Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons sponsors an email list for knowledge commons researchers to share information and news about their work. Click here to subscribe to this “KCommons” list .