The leadership group of researchers associated with the Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons consists of (in alphabetic order):
University of Pittsburgh
University of Illinois
New York University
All four researchers are co-principal investigators on the GKC Research Coordination Network grant.
The GKC Research Coordination Network grant is supported by the following Advisory Committee:
- Azeem Azhar, Founder and Editor of Exponential View.
- Robert Cook-Deegan, Professor in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Consortium for Science, Policy and Outcomes, Arizona State University.
- Sheila Foster, Scott K. Ginsburg Professor of Urban Law and Policy; Professor of Public Policy, Georgetown University.
- Charlotte Hess, Emerita, past Associate Dean for Research, Collections and Scholarly Communication at Syracuse University Library.
- Jerome Reichman, Bunyan S. Womble Professor of Law, Duke University.
- Edella Schlager, Professor, School of Government and Public Policy, University of Arizona.
- Susan Silbey, Leon and Anne Goldberg Professor of Humanities, Sociology and Anthropology, Professor of Behavioral and Policy Sciences, MIT Sloan School of Management.