The leadership group of researchers associated with the Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons consists of (in alphabetic order):
University of Pittsburgh
University of Illinois
New York University
Advisory Committee to the GKC Research Coordination Network
The GKC Research Coordination Network is supported by the following Advisory Committee:
- Azeem Azhar, Founder and Editor of Exponential View.
- Robert Cook-Deegan, Professor in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Consortium for Science, Policy and Outcomes, Arizona State University.
- Sheila Foster, Scott K. Ginsburg Professor of Urban Law and Policy; Professor of Public Policy, Georgetown University.
- Charlotte Hess, Emerita, past Associate Dean for Research, Collections and Scholarly Communication at Syracuse University Library.
- Jerome Reichman, Bunyan S. Womble Professor of Law, Duke University.
- Edella Schlager, Professor, School of Government and Public Policy, University of Arizona.
- Susan Silbey, Leon and Anne Goldberg Professor of Humanities, Sociology and Anthropology, Professor of Behavioral and Policy Sciences, MIT Sloan School of Management.
Affiliate Researchers and Affiliate Research Centers
Knowledge Commons Email List
The Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons sponsors an email list for knowledge commons researchers to share information and news about themselves and their work. Click here to subscribe to this “KCommons” list .