The leadership group of researchers associated with the Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons consists of (in alphabetic order):
University of Pittsburgh
University of Illinois
New York University
Advisory Committee to the GKC Research Coordination Network
The GKC Research Coordination Network is supported by the following Advisory Committee:
- Azeem Azhar, Founder and Editor of Exponential View.
- Robert Cook-Deegan, Professor in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Consortium for Science, Policy and Outcomes, Arizona State University.
- Sheila Foster, Scott K. Ginsburg Professor of Urban Law and Policy; Professor of Public Policy, Georgetown University.
- Charlotte Hess, Emerita, past Associate Dean for Research, Collections and Scholarly Communication at Syracuse University Library.
- Jerome Reichman, Bunyan S. Womble Professor of Law, Duke University.
- Edella Schlager, Professor, School of Government and Public Policy, University of Arizona.
- Susan Silbey, Leon and Anne Goldberg Professor of Humanities, Sociology and Anthropology, Professor of Behavioral and Policy Sciences, MIT Sloan School of Management.
Affiliate Researchers of the Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons
- Ryan Abbott, University of Surrey
- Anna Artyushina, York University
- Greg Bloom, Open Referral and Visiting Scholar, Ostrom Workshop
- Tania Bubela, Simon Fraser University
- Daniel Cole, Indiana University-Bloomington
- Jorge Contreras, University of Utah
- Erwin Dekker, George Mason University
- Melanie Dulong de Rosnay, Centre for Internet and Société, CNRS, France
- Dave Fagundes, University of Houston
- Felix Gille, University of Zurich
- Kyle M.L. Jones, Indiana University-Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Pavel Kuchař, King’s College London
- Maja Larson, Seattle University
- Peter Lee, University of California Davis
- Cyrus Mody, Maastricht University
- Mayo Fuster Morell, IN3 UOC, Barcelona Chair of Digital Economy
- Pedro Oliveira, Copenhagen Business School
- Tina Piper, McGill University, Faculty of Law and Centre for Intellectual Property Policy
- Angie Raymond, University of Indiana-Bloomington and Ostrom Workshop
- Charles Schweik, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Scott Shackelford, University of Indiana-Bloomington and Ostrom Workshop
- Sonali Shah, University of Illinois
- Michelle Albert Vachris, Virginia Wesleyan University
- Freyja van den Boom, Bournemouth University
- Geertrui Van Overwalle, University of Leuven, Center for IP and IT Law (CiTiP)
- Esther van Zimmeren, University of Antwerp
- Effy Vayena, ETH Zurich
- Alina Wernick, University of Helsinki
- Jan Whittington, University of Washington
- Dan Wu, New York University
Researchers who are working on projects with knowledge commons themes and who would like to be considered for affiliation with the Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons should fill out this form.
Affiliate Research Centers
Knowledge Commons Email List
The Workshop on Governing Knowledge Commons sponsors an email list for knowledge commons researchers to share information and news about themselves and their work. Click here to subscribe to this “KCommons” list.