Governing Medical Knowledge Commons (Brett M. Frischmann, Michael J. Madison & Katherine J. Strandburg eds.) (Cambridge University Press, 2017)
For more information on Governing Knowledge Commons, see this page.
Michael J. Madison, Brett M. Frischmann & Katherine J. Strandburg, Constructing Commons in the Cultural Environment, 95:4 (2010) Cornell Law Review: 657-709
Commentary on that article:
- Elinor Ostrom, The Institutional Analysis and Development Framework and the Commons
- Thrainn Eggertsson, Mapping Social Technologies in the Cultural Commons
- Wendy J. Gordon, Discipline and Nourish: On Constructing Commons
- Gregg P. Macey, Cooperative Institutions in Cultural Commons
- Robert P. Merges, Individual Creators in the Cultural Commons
- Michael J. Madison, Brett M. Frischmann & Katherine J. Strandburg, Reply: The Complexity of Commons
Charlotte Hess & Elinor Ostrom, Introduction: An Overview of the Knowledge Commons, from Understanding Knowledge as a Commons: From Theory to Practice (Charlotte Hess & Elinor Ostrom eds.) (MIT Press, 2006)
Charlotte Hess, Mapping the New Commons, Presented at The Twelfth Biennial Conference of the International Association for the Study of the Commons, Cheltenham, UK, 14-18 July 2008.